WELLNESS BUSINESS FOR OLDER ADULTS
Want to boost your memory with the best website for brain training? It's like having your own brain training gym. Learn which exercise is best for brain health.
* YOUR ULTIMATE RESOURCE LIBRARY
* 100+ WAYS TO BUILD A BETTER BRAIN & BODY
* DONE-FOR-YOU ACTIVITY PROGRAMS
HOW TO BUILD A BETTER BRAIN: 3 SIMPLE WAYS
GAMES & STRATEGIES
BEST BRAIN EXERCISES
BRAIN HEALTH UNLOCKED
Brain Training For Older Adults
A lack of sleep can effect memory and put you at increased risk of heart disease, stroke, and dementia. Sign up for a free guide to better sleep.
21 IDEAS FOR BETTER SLEEP
LEARNING MADE EASY
(video, cognitive computer games, and lifestyle modification strategies)
BRAIN GAMES & SO MUCH MORE
(2 payment plans)
24/7 UNLIMITED ACCESS
BRAIN TRAINING - BRAIN GAMES AND MEMORY STRATEGIES FOR OLDER ADULTS: ATTENTION, PROCESSING SPEED, MEMORY, AND PROBLEM SOLVING
EXERCISE TRAINING - VIDEO AND EXERCISE INSTRUCTION FOR OLDER ADULTS: ATTENTION, PROCESSING SPEED, MEMORY, AND PROBLEM SOLVING
HEALTH COACH TUTORIAL - HOW TO CHANGE BEHAVIOR AND LIFESTYLE CHOICES FOR A HEALTHIER BRAIN AND BODY
HOW TO EASILY PERFORM BRAIN TRAINING: BUILD A STRONGER MIND
Spot The Dog Remember 7 What Did You See
Rule Of 3 Logical Pairings Lets Jump Rope
Images Say The Color #1 Duck Duck
Bad To Worse Say The Color #2 Cash Back
XXX Pyramid XOXO
Mind Math Visual Memory What Happened
Remember His Name EXCEL Brain Strategy What's His Name
5 Exercise Videos For The Body & Brain
2 Sample Walking & Cycling Programs
7 Ways To Exercise Aerobically For Brain Health
Simple Ways To Successful Strength Training For Brain Health
How To Improve Balance
7 Modular Health Coaching Lessons
How To Build a Healthy Brain Blueprint
5 Pillars Of Self-Care
Weight Loss, Better Sleep, & Self-Care Handout Bundle
4 Top Diets For Brain Health
Increased Brain Blood Flow
Helps Support New Brain Cell Connections
Improve Brain Health & Fitness
Helps Improve Memory
Helps Improve Mood
Neuroprotection Of The Brain
Enhance Balance & Coordination
Lower The Risk For Falling
Individual results may vary
1. Cai H, Li G, Hua S, Liu Y, Chen L. Effect of exercise on cognitive function in chronic disease patients. Clinical Interventions in Aging, 2017.
2. Xu H, Yang R, Qi X, Dintica C, Song R, Bennett DA, Xu W. Association of lifespan cognitive reserve indicator with dementia risk in the presence of brain pathologies. JAMA Neurology, 2019.
3. Ngandu T, Lehtisalo J, Solomon A, Levälahti E, Ahtiluoto S, Antikainen R, Bäckman L, Hänninen T, Jula A, Laatikainen T, Lindström J, Mangialasche F, Paajanen T, Pajala S, Peltonen M, Rauramaa R, Stigsdotter-Neely A, Strandberg T, Tuomilehto J, Soininen H, Kivipelto M. The Finnish Geriatric Intervention Study to Prevent Cognitive Impairment and Disability (FINGER). PUB MED, 2013.
4. Herold, F., Torpel, A, Schega, L, Muller, N. Functional and/or structural brain changes in response to resistance exercises and resistance training lead to cognitive improvements = a systematic review. European Review of Aging and Physical Activity, 2019.
Click For Content
"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."
This "eBook" covers: how to make great caregiving decisions,
prioritize to avoid frustration, and why goal setting is so important and much more....
This "eBook" covers: the reasons why our balance decreases as we age, how to improve balance while standing, walking, and minimizing risks for falls.
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN GUIDEBOOK
3 SIMPLE WAYS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR BRAIN
BETTER FUNCTION FOR OLDER ADULTS
This "eBook" covers: practical instruction, information, and strategies addressing brain health for older adults. This brain training guide can provide instant direction
within a framework that's easy to understand.
Bonus: Train Your Brain Guidebook is FREE with your subscription purchase
7 Day Free Trial
Cancel your subscription at any time
What are the factors that could be damaging your brain without you even knowing it?
HOW TO AVOID BRAIN